Weyrich Letter + Alabama makes dildos illegal

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 21:46:13 PST 1999

In a message dated 99-02-18 01:40:50 EST, chuck grimes quotes:

<< From the Ron Fournier article:

``I no longer believe that there is a moral majority,'' Paul Weyrich

wrote in a letter to several hundred fellow conservative leaders. ``I do

not believe that a majority of Americans actually share our values.''

i was in a taxi today and the driver was tuned to rush limbaugh. some leader of the conservative coalition (i didn't get the guy's name) kept whining about losing, and i realized after a moment they were whining about losing the impeachment trial. as rush kept yelling about the vacuum of moral values in america, the cc guy kept gushing repeatedly something to the effect "rush, you say it better than i ever could." after a while, the conversation took on an almost sexual aspect. then, on the way home on the 1 train tonight after seeing CABARET, i read a bit in the daily news which reported that the state of Alabama has made the sale of sex toys, specifically vibrators or any item used to stimulate the genital area, ILLEGAL. all this defies analysis, i have decided that my stars are in the wrong fucking place, i'm taking my rubber ducky out of the bathtub, my dildo out of it's case, and meditating on my fucking navel. maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com