subscribing

frances bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sat Feb 20 19:02:11 PST 1999

Paula-

Chavez is a psychopath. He's on another list that I'm on, and he's been calling listers at home and hassling them, and he tried to get a couple of other people fired from their jobs. I think he was heavily spamming the list as well, although that was before my time.

I totally support Doug in this, and appreciate that he is closing the list to nuts like Chavez.

frances -----Original Message----- From: pms <laflame at mindspring.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, February 20, 1999 9:44 PM Subject: Re: subscribing