To Yoshie, and anyone interested

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 22 13:59:58 PST 1999

Doug wrote:
>When I was out in SF, Annalee Newitz showed some videos in a genre called
>Japanese tentacle porn, which involves sweet girls being probed in every
>orifice by beasts with long tentacles. What's the story of that stuff?

Its primary market must be nerdy guys in Japan; and its secondary market (which must be fast developing now) is cult video fans & cult studies scholars in English-speaking countries. See, sexism is very profitable and has many lives to live, especially when it can be sold in an exotic package.

Yoshie