For Buffy Neophytes and Fans

Apsken at aol.com Apsken at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 13:14:28 PST 1999

Doug wrote,

"How can you understand American society without a TV? Assuming you have any interest in understanding American society, of course."

I don't have a television, but I have never felt out of touch with American society. On the other hand, plenty of what I read on the Internet makes me wonder where the on-line world connects with reality.

I'm particularly surprised to see this from Doug, since he added a dose of reality when others were urging him to be our Marxist savior via tube appearances.

Ken Lawrence