Jobs being created

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Sat Feb 27 11:39:20 PST 1999

yes. Bureau of Labor Stats sez:

"Employment in service-producing industries will [from 1996 to 2006 I think] increase faster than average, with growth near 30 percent. Service and retail trade industries will account for 14.8 million out of a total projected growth of 17.5 million wage and salary jobs....Almost two-thirds of the projected growth[here they mean ALL U.S. job growth] will be in occupations that require less than a college degree. However, these positions generally offer the lowest pay and benefits."