CoCC sez...

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 28 09:25:20 PST 1999

Max, are you saying the murderer is not a victim of patriachy and capitalism? Or are you just pointing out the irony? I ask cause I've been trying to sort out my feeling about this kid and the death penalty. And do I really blame this kid more that I blame a brain damaged black man who kills some people?

How much power do I give the nutty reasoning of these people if I don't admit that this killing is also simular to the killing in CA. The Asian man who killed a bunch of people. It is race, but it isn't.

Still thinking. Nixon was an incredible movie, wasn't it? Do we KNOW that Mao said that stuff to Nixon about history being a symtom of their sickness? Or did Oliver Stone make all that up?

pms