CoCC sez...

Sam Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Sun Feb 28 12:36:22 PST 1999

> Still thinking. Nixon was an incredible movie, wasn't it? Do we KNOW that
> Mao said that stuff to Nixon about history being a symtom of their
> sickness? Or did Oliver Stone make all that up?
>
> pms

As a doctrinaire cold-warrior I suspect Stone made it up. Mao had more political tact than that. There was too much psychohistory and not enough materialism in that movie. I can't remember but did Stone use the infamous Nixon speech where he said "Cambodia is the Nixon doctrine in its purest form." ? Sam Pawlett