music question

Wed Jan 6 12:26:26 PST 1999

>>> Rob Schaap <rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au> 01/02 1:42

And if anyone's discovered the drugs necesary to lend form and substance to 'Revolution #9', I'd appreciate the tip.

______ Charles: Surely it's LSD (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds).

On the other hand, I think Lennon's assassin was not a lone nut, but a successful CIA creation from their experiments with mind control through drugs. That they experimented with this has been demonstrated recently.

John Lennon's _Imagine_ is so politically correct. Imagine no nations and religion, peace.

She loves me, yea, yea, yea.

Charles