Heat and Light and Civility

Eric V. Kirk kirk at humboldt.net
Mon Jan 11 21:31:45 PST 1999

Well, I'm glad for this reaction. It gives me some hope that maybe some of the left can act like grown people for long enough to make a difference. I'm glad to read a discussion like this couched in terms and issues of "civility" rather than trotting out half a dozen "isms" to put others on the defensive.

Yours,

Eric