State of the unions--an experiment

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Jan 12 07:41:16 PST 1999

Dear Doug and the LBOers,( attempting to send this plain text only)

Here is a review of Mike Yates new book about unions by a guy who usually writes about things like Jim Palmer's underwear. A good review of a book that I haven't read. Although, I am looking forward to reading it.

I wonder if Post Gazette business editor(?) Jim McKay has commented on Mike's new work?

I'm very skeptical of the possibility of organizing in Mexico, but, what the heck....the only way I see it happening is in the same way SWOC organized United States Steel.

Your email pal,

Tom L. http://www.post-gazette.com/columnists/19990109roddy2.asp -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19990112/798156a8/attachment.htm>