Fw: Pansy ass suits..Sic'em, Jonny Vee!!!

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Wed Jan 13 17:25:16 PST 1999

Somehow I got on a conservative e-mail list - I think I know how it happened, but it would take too long to explain - so, in between dispatches from the LBO rumble, I receive the brayings and barkings of rabid paleocons. I've tried stopping the flood but to no avail. It interesting that a lot of the reactionaries have cool handles, like truckers. Picked at random, below is call to action from Nashville Nelly. Notice the prevalence of ellipses, exclamation marks and CAPS, even in the Subject area. Let's hope they don't become fashionable on LBO.

>Dear Jonny and other Conservative Americans...
>Nashville Nelly, here.
> I, too, am MAD as Hell and Not Gonna Take it Anymore!!!!
>I suggest that everyone here....send a can of spray starch to their
Republican