IP in China

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Jan 13 22:17:16 PST 1999

I always liked the fact that Spike Lee calls his film production company Forty Acres and a Mule. I hope the Conyers proposal is a better deal than the never delivered forty acres and a mule but would highly surprised if anything ever comes to fruition given the government's history of renegging on such promises, including treaties with the Native Americans.

Still I am curious about what Conyers is proposing if you care to elaborate.

Marta