Chinese Humor

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 17 14:47:16 PST 1999

Thanks, Tom,

Although behind the humor, there is serious politics. Its the equivalent of having Robeson sing the Internationale at a White House dinner. This event is full of implications of Japan's ambition on Taiwan. Have you followed the TMD system (Theater Missile Defense) proposed by Washington that includes Japan, Taiwan and the US? It is an undisguised anti-China system. The Japanese are fully behind the Taiwan independence movement which it and Washington officially are against. Beijing consisders Lee, who was born in Japan, as an agent of Japan, with tacit US support. Asia is never what it appears in the Western press.

Best,

Henry

-------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19990117/6c7a55ad/attachment.htm> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\nsmail20.gif Type: image/gif Size: 3329 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/19990117/6c7a55ad/attachment.gif> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\nsmailUF.gif Type: image/gif Size: 9059 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/19990117/6c7a55ad/attachment-0001.gif>