butler... dispossession

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jan 19 08:05:41 PST 1999

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net wrote:

>Well I don't think it has been gone over, that Clinton got it up the
>ass--it was in footnotes 168 and 170 I believe.

Uh, there are four footnotes in the Starr report that read:

"Lewinsky 8/26/98 Depo. at 20. They engaged in oral-anal contact as well. Id."

But as far as I know, details weren't provided. Anyone read the whole deposition?

Renata Adler had a piece in Vanity Fair a couple of months ago claiming that Monica's deposition also contained tales of drug use - but I haven't heard this anywhere else. I can't believe something like that would go unreported elsewhere, but I also can't believe Adler just made it up.

Doug