butler... dispossession

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 18 21:08:23 PST 1999

> This
>titillation has been gone over before, but what if Clinton had been
>goosing one of the boys? Oh, god, oh, god, just imagine it! Would the
>cigars taste any different afterward? DNA on the back of the
>boxers--how did it get there?

Well I don't think it has been gone over, that Clinton got it up the ass--it was in footnotes 168 and 170 I believe. And look, while a lot of folks would recognize that this is completely normal het sex, the fact is the moral majority wouldn't think so and I don't understand why no one got their panties in a twirl over that one.

Kelley, who thinks Nathan owes her a drink in NY this spring.