Deconstructing Madelene, Right-wing Conspiracy Babe + ps.

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 19 11:25:50 PST 1999

[NOTE: Tears of gratitude are rolling down the cheeks

of myriads of poor Colombian peasants tonight as they

contemplate the magnanimity of Senora Albright's plan

for the future of Colombia. WIth trembling voices they

shout: "Long LIve the New New World Order!":-) -DG]

The new order, she said, would enable its members

to work more productively to protect their own

freedoms and help those countries within reach of

self-government take the final steps toward

democracy. She cited four initial candidates:

Colombia, Ukraine, Nigeria and Indonesia.

Let's see. We'll have to invade Columbia and chase those drug dealers out.

Ukraine is Russia's food basket, so they really need our help if they wanna be free. I believe Nigeria and Indonesia both have good stuff we could put to better usefor the people.

Madelene said-Behold, my enormous power, girly-man.

>Cited the imminent enlargement of NATO

>The challenge is determining how the United States can best project its
enormous power.

>she plans to devote more of her energy to changing the global political
system

>Suggested for the first time that she would support deployment of an
anti-missile defense system

>Other nations will ``either organize with us or against us,'

>But we are the organizing principle,

>>The senior official suggested that multinational institutions normally
not associated with the State Department -- such as the International Monetary Fund or the World Bank -- could fall within the scope of the department's review.

>>He indicated that the proposal has not been discussed with other
governments,

ps. PAUL. I AM TOTALLY WRETCHED. I missed a Monday Buffy? And now that it's on on tues., I never see it, working!

Thank you for shareing, though since I've never seen that episode, it makes me very, very sad. I may finally break down and get a vcr over this.

" Boom goes London and boom Paree. More room for you and more room for me. And every city, the whole world round, will just be another American town- Oh, how peaceful it will be We'll set everybody free- You'll wear a Japanese komona baby, there'll be Italian shoes for me. They all hate us anyhow. So let's drop the big one now. Let's drop the big one now."

Randy Newman, American poet.