Greenspan Opposes Investing Social Security In Stocks

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Wed Jan 20 17:04:49 PST 1999

Dear Doug,

As far as the unions go, what I'm telling my pals is that Clinton's plan for Social Security is like NAFTA. Clinton will promise all of the protections and safeguards, but, after he and the Republocrats get done we will have nothing. Same deal as NAFTA.

The first time we can say it was his fault, the second time it will be our own fault.

Your email pal,

Tom L.

Tom