imperialist profits

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Sun Jan 24 07:44:00 PST 1999

friends,

Well, my point was that I don't know and can't know who is and is not an asshole through the internet (cripes, even G. Levy might have some good points!!!). I'll tell you what, everytime we want to say someone is an asshole, why not just say that mike yates is an asshole. I'll be the standin asshole for everyone on these lists.

michael yates