E-zine

John P. Lacny jplst15+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 25 10:58:11 PST 1999

I'm sure no one has time to check out every little punk- or e-zine in the world, but allow me to recommend one to this list. It's pretty well-put-together. There used to be a print version but the guy who does it doesn't have the cash right now, and he's looking for new subscribers. He's a friend of mine who lives in Providence, RI, and I often submit columns to the zine from here in Pittsburgh. Not that that's necessarily anything to recommend it, but I will vouch for the quality of this zine, especially in terms of political content, as compared to just about any zine from the punk scene that I've ever encountered.

I'm doing this informal promotional mostly as a favor to my friend, but please do check out his webpage and read his manifesto. You can also sign up for a free sub via e-mail; he usually gets it out once a week.

www.retrogression.com

Thanks,

John Lacny