SLA

Sam Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Wed Jan 27 10:25:04 PST 1999

The best account I've read of the SLA is Mae Brussell's "SLA=CIA" published by Paul Krassner in "The Realist" in the mid-seventies. Mae argues, persuasively to my mind, that the SLA was a CIA action designed to undermine the New Left amongst other things. Even if you disagree with her conclusions, she presents a lot of good info on the SLA. I think The Realist published a "Best of" volume which will save you some time. The article is also available through Prevailing Winds magazine. Hasta la victoria final!

Sam Pawlett.