Deconstructing ROR and GDP

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 27 20:24:42 PST 1999

>now, i need somebody to explain to me - so, i'll pick on you dennis, since
you
>mentioned it - why certain kinds of debt are 'bad for capital'. that is, why
>isn't debt just a highly effective from of discipline? i'm sure it's
more than
>this, but how and/or why?
>
>angela

Angela,

I don't know if the stumble upon, revelation/recognition thing works with this stuff, onacona, it ain't natural. It's phantasimagoric.

It ain't like Judith figureing out that some cockless girls find it necessary to act like cocky boys, or that some people let knives pierce their flesh based on other peoples ideas. Where basically, you just had to pay attention.