Supporting Clinton's plan (Re: Milton F. onSSprivatization

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Thu Jan 28 06:37:25 PST 1999

Re Josh's: "Oops, I got the key point backwards. I meant to write: I think the knee-jerk response that defined *benefit* plans are better for working people than defined *contribution* plans is usually the right one. Apologies to anyone who read that far."

Many thanks, I was really scratching my head over *that* one. BTW, since there appear to be many experts on cognition on this list, I'd appreciate any explanation as to why my own e-mail typos are totally invisible to me until immediately *after* I hit the send button. My last e-mail yesterday looked like it had been written in pidgin since I left out "the" a couple of times.

Carl Remick