Wind up workin' in a gas station

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 28 13:28:57 PST 1999

But what have they done for radical reform, lately?

At 01:35 PM 1/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Yea Chuck,
>
>Structuralism through post-struc. seems to have some validity as a theory
of academe, a self-awareness of academe, where discourse reigns etc. Academe is part of social reality though, like k was telling me a while ago. It is a front in the overall class struggle. The radical reform movement of the 60's and 70's got a big push from the Profs.