marc cooper and the nation

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 30 19:12:49 PST 1999

At 05:38 PM 1/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Freinds,
>
>I must say that Marc Cooper's comments are pretty persuasive. I've
>always enjoyed his work, though my experiences in bowling alleys has not
>been so positive! (see the story I circulated on lbo-talk titled
>"Bowling Alley.").
>
>On "The Nation" it is possible to appreciate the position of a
>professional writer who writes pretty radical stuff in the Nation as
>well as that of those of us who are more sharply critical of the
>magazine.
>
>michael yates

Marc sounds persuasive, unless you've spent a few hours absorbed by this woman. She was much more fasinating before she got the "hey, get a clue, Arianna", make-over.

Now that she won't be mistaken for one of the Gabor sisters, she really scares me.

Just a crazy bad

ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-girl