Huffingtons

Sam Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Sun Jan 31 16:36:00 PST 1999

Sam Pawlett wrote:

> Rakesh Bhandari wrote:
>
> > What kind of anti riot and police equipment did the Mr buy for the
> > Indonesian military protecting his holdings? Wasn't there some controversy
> > whether it was legal? Shouldn't the Mr. be in jail and his assets frozen,
> > and his lovely have her ass kicked to the street?
> > Yours, Rakesh
>
> No. Arianna should be tied up and made to listen to Whitney Houston, Celine
> Dion and Paul McCartney for hours on end.
>
> SP

I'll bring my recordings of Chairman Mao's poetry to the party. Someone call Ben Kiernan and get him to bring his field recording of Khmer Rouge revolutionary songs. Anyone wishing to join can march around with us in sandals and black pajamas drinking cheap rice wine. We'll call ourselves The Arianna Huffington Liberation Army and put Arianna's face on our flag. We'll go out in good romantic style in a gun battle with the U.S. Marshals Office. Better yet, maybe Arianna will suffer from Stockholm syndrome and join our cult. We'll fit right in to SouthCal reality. For the liberation of Arianna! Death to Jolly Roger and his Pirates of Cultdom!

SP