Young Kennedy

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sun Jul 18 10:18:03 PDT 1999

I've been pleasantly surprised that young Kennedy turned out as well as did considering the numerous sever traumas that he experienced at a young age. I don't think that I have to re-count them for anyone on this list! I mean Jeffrey Dahmer had less reason to be screwed up than young Kennedy.

As far as his silly political magazine George goes, American politics are for the most part on the surface silly. I never bought a copy of George and my encounters with it have only been on the newsstand or the library. Possibly, the magazine would have aged well---now we will never know. I believe it was H L Mencken who said, that no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people. Or was it Will Rodgers or Mark Twain...

Tom Lehman