Young Kennedy

Marco Anglesio mpa at the-wire.com
Mon Jul 19 06:33:44 PDT 1999

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999, Tom Lehman wrote:
> As far as his silly political magazine George goes, American politics
> are for the most part on the surface silly. I never bought a copy of
> George and my encounters with it have only been on the newsstand or the

In many ways it was pleasing to pretty much all comers. Political magazines usually anger at least someone, but I can't see how someone could get angry, outright angry, at George. Disappointed certainly but not riled up.

If anyone read it (and I suspect more LBO readers did than actually read George), the Brill's Content interview with JFK, Jr was interesting. IMHO, of course.

marco