Young Kennedy

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Mon Jul 19 08:58:38 PDT 1999

Yes Marco, that's the whole deal. Young Kennedy was a self admitted "non-partisan" :o) and his magazine George was styled "non-partisan". In American terms that means you present a facade of not taking sides on an issue. I don't blame Kennedy for his "non-partisan" facade. If you had been part of the traumas that he had been part of you would probably be "non partisan" too!

Once again I'll recommend that American political classic, Plunkitt of Tammany Hall, available at fine used bookstores everywhere for a couple of bucks.

Tom Lehman