John-John, RIP

alexlocascio at juno.com alexlocascio at juno.com
Tue Jul 20 06:20:42 PDT 1999

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:22:53 -0400 Brett Knowlton <brettk at unica-usa.com> writes:

> Butrejoicing over their deaths? This kind of thing depresses me. Its
>tragedy that they died.

Boo-fucking-hoo. I don't wish death on anyone, not even Henry Kissinger, but all this maudlin hagiography needs an injection of irreverent levity, which Chuck0 graciously provided.

Christ, all the fawning makes one wonder if people truly want to be free.

It's no wonder that for the past quarter century or so Leftists have been looking to the Third World for liberation struggles. Apart from a few brave labor and black liberation fighters, this country is full of snivellers.

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.