Capital punishment in Florida

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Fri Jul 23 08:57:51 PDT 1999

CPR with their feet? He had bootshaped bruises all over his rib cage. And I know CPR can cause injuries, but breaking every single rib?

The NPR story is quite different from the one in the St Pete Times. Apparently several of the guards involved had histories of being violent--beating up wives and neighbors and being issued restraining orders and such.

frances