Capital punishment in Florida

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Jul 23 09:40:49 PDT 1999

Just reporting the news. What I thought was unreal the way that brutality commonly passes as humanitarianism. The Riverside cops that shot the young woman also claim that they were there to save her life.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901