discussion on working class, etc.

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Wed Jul 28 09:09:08 PDT 1999

I think class analysis is a waste of time. In general class depends on income and wealth and the amount of income generated by wealth---everything else associated with the definition of class is to put it kindly, anecdotal. Or to put it bluntly, bullshit.

Lundberg wrote his updated classic the Rich and the Super-Rich back in the early 70's, although somewhat dated, I think it's still worth reading. Like Plunkitt of Tammany Hall it's available at fine used book stores everywhere for a couple of dollars.

The big banana republic,

Tom Lehman