discussion on working class, etc.

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Wed Jul 28 19:18:17 PDT 1999

Thanks for quoting me, Eric.

Mike, people act out what they perceive to be in their economic self-interest. Simple as that. The rich and the super-rich act on what they perceive to be in their economic self interest. The steelworkers and the autoworkers act on what they perceive to be in their economic self interest. Naturally, the rich and the super-rich have more complete economic information than people with little income and little or no wealth. Unions try hard to level the playing field as best they can in these disputes with rich and the super-rich's toys the corporations. Yes, the corporations are the toys of the rich and the super-rich. The field is tilting more every day toward the control of all parts of our society by big money.

The really sad thing in all of this is that our American democracy down to the lowest levels has become a toy of the rich and the super-rich.

Btw,Wayne Huizenga, former garbage truck driver now super-rich is pushing for this turnpike interchange at State Route 58 that I have been writing about. :o)

Tom Lehman