Let me in. We-oo.

paula laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 31 11:50:33 PDT 1999

What the hell, it's only money. My accounts way down, but my savings rate's way up. I kept buying stuff and having to go to the broker-man. I'm taking a 'don't look, don't sell' approach.

Hey the day before the day-trader massacre, General Magic, of which I own too much(by some standards) had a conference call that could have been interpreted badly. Stock tanked the next morning. At the end of the call they asked for questions. First question was from Mark Barton, from such and such company. They had trouble establishing contact, then one of those "hello? hello?", then a click. Coincidence? Maybe. That guys note reminded me of dear ole dad. I think he meant us to feel sorry for him. Also sounded like a lot of psychos on the gmgc investor boards.

http://www.mytalk.com Use it. It's neat. It's free. And you could be funding my golden years.

smooches, paula