Let me in. We-oo.

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat Jul 31 18:16:25 PDT 1999

Paula, you can look at the story as Forbes trolling for votes in New York state and elsewhere among Lebanese/Syrian Americans. Forbes doesn't have a prayer, but, he is making friends.

An authentic left labor voice coming out of the south or the mid-west would probably scare the living hell out of certian liberal(?) establishments---until such voices are heard you might as well get used to more of the same on the radio. Personally, I don't sweat the gun stuff...I like to remind people that a little screw up with a gun and it's an automatic 5 years in prison in most states. Is it in Georgia?

Henwood could make it on a national level. He does have some of those William F. Buckley Yalie tones---but---there is just enough hint of the tidewater Virginia in his voice to make him really appealing!

Tom