Let me in. We-oo.

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Jul 31 19:11:04 PDT 1999

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:16:25 -0400 Tom Lehman <TLEHMAN at lor.net> writes:
>Paula, you can look at the story as Forbes trolling for votes in New
>York state
>and elsewhere among Lebanese/Syrian Americans. Forbes doesn't have a
>prayer,
>but, he is making friends.
>
>An authentic left labor voice coming out of the south or the mid-west
>would
>probably scare the living hell out of certian liberal(?)
>establishments---until
>such voices are heard you might as well get used to more of the same
>on the
>radio. Personally, I don't sweat the gun stuff...I like to remind
>people that
>a little screw up with a gun and it's an automatic 5 years in prison
>in most
>states. Is it in Georgia?
>
>Henwood could make it on a national level. He does have some of those
>William
>F. Buckley Yalie tones---but---there is just enough hint of the
>tidewater
>Virginia in his voice to make him really appealing!

Henwood in fact when he was an undergrad at Yale joined Party of the Right which the young Bill Buckley had founded back in the early 1950s. Fortunately though Doug came to his senses and turned leftwards.

Jim F.

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.