World Bank Marshall Plan?

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Thu Jun 3 07:42:40 PDT 1999

dig world bank web page header...

as for below proposal, surely its architects won't impose kinds of strings attached to original Marshall Plan - demand for balanced budgets, stable currency, high profit margins, low wages, inegalitarian tax structures in order to assist capitalist class that benefits from exploitative policies. ..and they certainly won't try to stimulate economic recovery at expense of working people in conjunction with forms of repression intended to reduce the power of working class organizations... Michael Hoover