Rivlin Walks

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 3 19:49:58 PDT 1999

This is big news. Is she staying in the Administration? Treasury? Its a bit early for the sinking ship syndrome and she is no rat. In my view, she is the best government economist on the domestic economy. There is no avoiding a serious tightening but one would think she would stay to keep some sanity in the Fed. Nothing on the Drudge Report.

Henry