Invitation to join solidarity at onelist.com

Fri Jun 4 12:52:50 PDT 1999

>>> Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> 06/04/99 12:01PM >
More to the point is the inhospitability of the U.S. left to white workers, partly reflected in the imbecilic commentary on race with which we have been afflicted recently. I'm not sure, from my vantage point, how much of a problem, if one at all, this is in the EU or OZ.

Charles: Seems to me it was you , Max, who had the imbecilic commentary on race recently. It is opportunism on the struggle against racism that has undermined the white workers' struggle against capitalism for decades in the U.S., not protests against racism.

Charles Brown