Invitation to join solidarity at onelist.com

Fri Jun 4 14:01:51 PDT 1999

Let me guess. You are one of these people who thinks the charge of racism is over used. And since it is, it is ok to make jokes about the accusation of racism.

Of course, if that is it, since the charge of racism is not overused, your joke is racist.

Charles Brown

>>> Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> 06/04/99 03:23PM >>>

From CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us Fri Jun 4 12:21:52 1999

There was a link to a "Michigan Militia"

That's so racist!

Oh, wait: I wasn't supposed to say that yet, right?

Damn, I'll never win Double Jeopardy that way.

/jordan