Invitation to join solidarity at onelist.com

Fri Jun 4 14:14:44 PDT 1999

Jordan Hayes wrote:

> From CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us Fri Jun 4 12:21:52 1999
>
> There was a link to a "Michigan Militia"
>
>That's so racist!

I don't think the MM is necessarily racist, but the American Front people are unambigously racist, though of a somewhat new, "multicultural" sort. As their manifesto says:

Charles: Specifically on the Michigan Militia, the former commander of it ( I forgot his name right now; it's not Mark of Michigan) was on talk radio in Detroit regularly up until about a year ago. He said that there are racist elements within the Michigan Militia's ranks. But , of course, since it is an libertarian group , it is difficult to "govern" or have strict membership requirements. He is not racist himself, but , he , who ought to know, said that there is a problem with racists as members.

Charles Brown