Kosovo compromise

michael michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Jun 4 19:22:41 PDT 1999

Long ago, Adam Smith observed that the occupation of a country was not necessarily the most efficient method of control. Blair and Clinton have both said that they will do nothing to rebuild Serbia with Milosevic in charge.

I presume that they will let the population rot until Serbia offers compliant leadership.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu