American Front

Sam Pawlett rsp at uniserve.com
Fri Jun 4 20:02:01 PDT 1999

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> American Front and National Bolshevik are "third position"
> neo-fascist. (Dare I say,"Left in form, right in essence.") As Martin Lee
> goes into in The Beast Reawkens, these groups meld a hostility
> to globalization and multiculturalism with far left and far right
> ideological lineages. A slogan of these militants is,"Hitler and Mao
> united in struggle!" On one of their sites Che Guevara is featured.
> Further sources I'd recommend are pieces by Alain de Benoist
> in Telos( which btw in new issue features a slew of pieces on Kosovo,
> haven't seen yet at City Lights...) and a British site called Third Way(!!!)
> Michael Pugliese

Third positionists have always been into Arab nationalism and particularly Palestianian nationalism in a big way. An excuse to wipe out Israel. Western fascists allied themselves with M.Eastern groups that viewed Israel as a collective Salmon Rushdie. Something like 500 American third-positionists went to fight on the side of Saddam Hussein in the Gulf "War". As if Arabs would be treated any better in a 4th Reich!

Sam Pawlett