American Front

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sat Jun 5 21:36:21 PDT 1999

>> Third positionists have always been into Arab nationalism and
particularly Palestianian nationalism in a big way. An excuse to wipe out Israel. Western fascists allied themselves with M.Eastern groups that viewed Israel as a collective Salmon Rushdie. Something like 500 American third-positionists went to fight on the side of Saddam Hussein in the Gulf "War". As if Arabs would be treated any better in a 4th Reich! Sam Pawlett >>

I thought I was up on the nutty right, but I never dreamed there so many of these guys, as opposed to garden-variety Nazis and skinheads.

Does anyone know of press accounts of this political strain?

mbs