More on Racism

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 6 05:17:26 PDT 1999

I said "During the Vietnam War, I did not say in Vietnam. GIs were returning to Texas and refugees were arriving BEFORE the end of the Vietnam War. Toward the end of the war, the phrase took on enough hate to make it a raicist war cry even in Vietnam.

Nailing people on details seems to be your pedestrian objective. Try to grasp the larger points if you can. Perhaps you will concentrate on spelling and grmamer next. As I said, will there be no end to this type of time wasting nitpicking?