White Power fantasies

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jun 6 09:09:31 PDT 1999

Damn, the White Power crowd is on the march. The central New York chapter of White Aryan Resistance just sent me their latest bulletin, along with a personal note. What did I do to deserve this?!? Among the contents, this little paranoid fantasy. Like the U.S. government would really print up coupons labeled "PETROL."

Doug

----