White Power fantasies

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sun Jun 6 13:22:21 PDT 1999

Damn, the White Power crowd is on the march. The central New York chapter of White Aryan Resistance just sent me their latest bulletin, along with a personal note. What did I do to deserve this?!? Among the contents, this little paranoid fantasy. Like the U.S. government would really print up coupons labeled "PETROL."

Doug >

No it's even worse than you thought. Not only is there to be martial law, but it will be under the Brits. We're going to be forced to listen to the Spice Girls all day. Must be revenge for those Austin Power movies.

mbs