venture capital

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Jun 7 00:24:04 PDT 1999

The American Enterprise Institute had a useful little book on it a few years ago, though I wouldn't read it to glean investment strategies.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Annalee Newitz Sent: Sunday, June 06, 1999 1:44 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: venture capital

Anybody know some good books or articles on the history of venture capital? I'm particularly interested in how VC developed since the late 60s in/around computer hardware, biotech, new media, and the Internet (or networks generally).

Anything anatomizing different VC investment strategies would be of interest to me as well.

Annalee -- annalee newitz - tabloid at jps.net - 415.668.0365 http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~annaleen

freelance writer and lecturer technology - pop culture - sexuality - academia