politics of chlorine

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Jun 7 19:30:08 PDT 1999

John Todd of the New Alchemy Institute has developed very interesting non-chlorine, biological methods of water using (living, not constructed) plants for purification.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901