Invitation to join solidarity at onelist.com

Wed Jun 9 06:02:29 PDT 1999

>>> "rc-am" <rcollins at netlink.com.au> 06/09/99 01:24AM >>>

Chaz,

here's the gist, in a more concise way, and my last post on this:

- I haven't suggested anywhere that you are 'overusing' the charge of racism. I have argued that, when confronted with someone who disagrees with you over whether or not a specific event or issue is racism you accuse them of trying to silence the ability to call things racist.

Charles: This would be accurate if you said "sometimes". I don't always make this accusation. Only a small fraction of the time. You are overstating it.

More later